- Manipulation-low force (soft touch), diversified, traditional, flexion distraction (Cox), activator, blocking, manual distraction.
- LASER: low level laser therapy (cold laser). Dr. Riggs has completed basic and advanced training through Erchonia and is Certified Laser Practitioner through Logan College of Chiropractic.
- Physical Modalities: Electrical Stim, Interferential, Ultrasound, Rehab
- Manual Therapy Modalities: Graston Technique, Kinesiotaping
- Chiropractic Orthopedics (non-surgical): orthotics, bracing, taping,
- Laser Acupuncture/Meridian Therapy and Cupping,
269-390-5109Riggs Chiropractic Orthopedics
206 W. Division Street
Dowagiac, MI 49047